1. Q. How much will I need to invest?
A. The estimated cost of a franchise will be approximately $54,250 to $77,750, and varies per location.
2. Q. What does the franchise system include?
A. Owning and operating a Hospitality Pro Search franchise, use of brand name, trademarks, operational systems, as well as marketing assistance. Additionally, you will receive support in these specific areas:
• Plans and assistance in the development of your specific Hospitality Pro Search office
• Corporate training
• Ongoing support from the Hospitality Pro Search operations team
• Operating manuals, policies, procedures, and business management systems
3. Q. How much is the franchise fee for a Hospitality Pro Search franchise?
5. Q. How much is the on-going royalty fee?
A. The greater of $3,000 or 10% of the net sales up to and including $500,000, plus 7.5% of the net sales over $500,000 up to and including $1,000,000, plus 5% of net sales over $1,000,000.
6. Q. How much is the advertising and promotional obligation?
A. 2% of total gross sales less sales tax. We allocate this 2% advertising and promotional obligation between contributions to our system advertising fund and expenditures for local advertising.
7. Q. How is the site selected for my business?
A. We will provide real estate assistance and must approve all Hospitality Pro Search business locations. It is the franchisees responsibility to present potential sites for approval to Hospitality Pro Search. Hospitality Pro Search will provide a Site Approval Package to assist each franchisee in this regard.
8. Q. Is there any experience necessary to own a Hospitality Pro Search franchise?
A. Yes, but not necessarily in the recruitment or food service industries. Hospitality Pro Search actively searches for candidates with strong business and leadership skills.
9. Q. Do I need to be involved in the day-to-day operation of my franchise?
A. At least one owner or a designated general manager must be involved on a full-time basis and must be responsible for the day-to-day operations and management. At least one owner must assume responsibility for general oversight and management of each business.
10. Q. How long is the term of a Hospitality Pro Search franchise agreement?
A. The franchise agreement term is ten (10) years, renewable for another ten (10) years.
11. Q. I am interested in a Hospitality Pro Search franchise. What do I do next?
A. For more information, and to help us serve you efficiently, please complete our online application and you will be contacted by a Hospitality Pro Search franchise representative.
Disclaimer: Information made available through this web site regarding the Hospitality Pro Search franchise opportunity is for general information only and is not intended to be a franchise offer. Offers are made only after delivery of an effective Franchise Disclosure Document in compliance with applicable federal and state laws. None of the communications made through this web site should be construed as an offer to sell any Hospitality Pro Search franchises in, nor is any such communication directed to the residents of, any jurisdiction requiring registration of the franchise before it is offered and sold in that jurisdiction. No Hospitality Pro Search franchises will be sold to any resident of such jurisdiction until the offering has been exempted from the requirements of, or duly registered in and declared effective by, such jurisdiction and the required Franchise Disclosure Document has been delivered to the prospective franchisee before the sale in compliance with applicable law.
Pre-Disclosure: Assuming you qualify as a Hospitality Pro Search prospective franchisee, we may provide you with a Franchise Disclosure Document in hard copy or electronic format. If the Franchise Disclosure Document is furnished electronically, it will be provided in a Portable Document Format (PDF) file. You must use the Adobe Acrobat program in order to open and view this type of electronic file.