RESTAURANT MANAGER Great Opportunity - Fast Casual Restaurant
Job Type: Full-time
Years of experience: 1 +
Career level: Management
Salary: $38,000 - $52,000
Join a leadership teams in pursuit of excellence in FOH Fast Casual Restaurant
- Front of House Operations
- Leadership and People Development of Front of House Team
- Vision and Service Model compliance throughout all areas of oversight.
- Develop a restaurant culture of growth minded team members and leaders. A culture of product knowledge, stewardship, excitement and generosity. Incorporate this into training, ongoing development, communications and everyday culture.
- Maintain vision alignment with the Operator and the leadership team
- Ensure stewardship systems are taking place throughout the restaurant
- Develop leaders in such a way that they are operating as a motivated, high performance team that embodies the vision of the business.
- Support the Director Front of the House - Drive Thru Operations & Hospitality team during hiring process, completing resume screening, interviews and reference checks as necessary.
- Oversee speed of service and completion of goals.
- Create, lead and implement systems that will be the standard for all front counter & Drive Thru innovation and high performance teams throughout the restaurant.
- Be intentional in performing daily goal-setting and performance feedback to all Team Members and Leaders on all processes and procedures.
- Strategic thinker, Goal-oriented, Tech-savvy
- Great communicator both in handling difficult situations and a diverse team.
- Mature, dependable and results-oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Very detailed oriented & keenly observant
- Professional marketing or communications experience
- Maintains a number of business and professional community contacts
- Self-starter, creative and flexible
- Good business sense, achiever
- Strong project/time management skills
- Proven history of consistently performing at a high level
- Unquestionable integrity and represents well
- Passionate about building relationships with clients
- Servant spirit with strong sense of stewardship
- Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Required: Strong analytical and problem solving skills
(If you are ready to step up in your restaurant management career, email us your resume email@example.com for quick consideration)
Hospitality Pro Search is an executive search firm specializing in worldwide management placements for restaurants, hotels and resorts, entertainment venues, and private clubs. HPS recruits only for the hospitality industry. We recruit for all levels of management positions and all departments.
Executive – Unit /Operations – Culinary – Restaurant
We represent over a variety of full service and fast casual restaurant companies across the United States. Currently seeking dynamic and motivated restaurant managers in your area. Concepts range from Full-Service, Sports Bars, Fast Casual, Pizza Delivery, Upscale, Fine Dining, and let's not forget Cinema-Eateries. Great place for families, cool spots to meet friends and ideal locales for business meetups/happy hours/special dinners. Our restaurants are looking for Leaders who exemplify Teamwork. Customer Service is what makes their restaurants so successful.
For each search, we assign recruiters that have superior knowledge of their specialized fields. We offer inside-the-industry knowledge and a personalized approach to finding the right career match. We truly work towards the right fit for the long-term benefit of both candidate and client.
Keywords: Restaurant Manager, RM, ARM, AGM, Assistant General Manager, General Manager, Assistant Manager, Kitchen Manager, Bar Manager, Front of House Manager, FOH, Back of House Manager, BOH, Quick Service, Fast Casual, Fine Dining. Shift Manager, Catering, Drive Thru, entry, Key Manager, Shift Manager, Certified Trainer, Server Trainer, Culinary, Customer Service, becksuperc
Posted on November 9, 2017
Please contact the recruiter below if you have any questions regarding this position.
Recruiter: Aaron Ramirez