FULL SERVICE RESTAURANT MANAGERS HOUSTON TX
Job Type: Full-time
Years of experience: 3-5
Career level: Management
We try not to take ourselves too seriously. What we do take seriously is our food and our service. To us, nothing is more fun than treating our guests to great food and a great time in one of our restaurants. That’s why we’re here.
Our food is authentic, it’s made from scratch every day in each restaurant and it’s darn good.
We’ve been at this for over 23 years and we’ve made a lot of friends along the way. We’d like to think that didn’t happen by accident.
Management opportunities in Spring, Stafford, and Pasadena.
- 3+ years restaurant management experience in full-service restaurant environment
- Computer literate, i.e., Microsoft Excel and Word; Micros POS
- Successful completion of training for this position is required
- Leads by example and upholds the Values and Integrity of the Company
- Cultivates a work environment hallmarked by company Philosophies and Values
- Focuses on Taking Great Care of Each Other and fosters similar attitude within management and employee teams
- Achieves results by positively coaching and influencing management team and employees
- Holds management team and employees accountable for their performance and responsible for their development
- Has a welcoming presence that allows employees to feel comfortable coming forward with questions, issues, ideas and concerns and suggestions
- Self-directed - ability to work well with little or no supervision
- Sense of urgency
- Organized, detail oriented; recognizes errors quickly
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Guest focused and solution-driven
- Persuasive skills
- Team oriented
- Communicator - clear written and oral skills
- Safety conscious - follows all safety and sanitation policies
- Professional image - Neat, clean, pressed
- Dependable - consistently works agreed upon schedule and gets to work on time
- Salary $40-55K depending on experience
- Revenue Sharing Program
- Medical and Dental benefits
- 5 day work week
- 401K with company match
Apply with current resume attached
Posted on August 16, 2017
Please contact the recruiter below if you have any questions regarding this position.
Recruiter: Royl Lawas