EVENT SALES SPECIALIST! HOUSTON TX
Job Type: Full-time
Years of experience: 5-10
Career level: Private Sales
We are seeking a EVENT SALES SPECIALIST for a privately owned large multi-use facility in HOUSTON TX! 2000+ capacity facility is only 12 minutes from George R. Brown Convention Center with plenty of private parking available! EVENT SALES SPECIALIST is responsible for selling and planning all private events. Ensure that all events are executed with consistent and high level service throughout the entire process. Clear communication and coordination with culinary and operation departments as well as the client. Prepares and maintains all sales and event documentation. Proactively recognizes opportunities up-sell and to improve the customer's experience. Produces monthly reports tracking revenue and projections. Large scale private event sales and catering experience required.
· Minimum 5 years of successful field sales experience with proven ability to exceed sales goals.
· Strong connections with large scale group, convention, and private event driven businesses/organizations.
· Experience with CRM software such as SalesForce, Caterease, Delphi, etc. a plus.
· Proven ability to develop, nurture and maintain strong client relationships.
· Superior interpersonal skills with positive and driven attitude a must!
· Possess self-discipline to work independently with limited supervision.
· Excellent organizational and project management skills required.
· Strong oral and written communication skills required.
· Degree or some college preferred.
- Base salary $50-55K
- Health insurance
SUBMIT CURRENT RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
Posted on August 16, 2017
Please contact the recruiter below if you have any questions regarding this position.
Recruiter: Royl Lawas