Front Of House Restaurant Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Years of experience: 2-5 Years
Career level: N/A
Upscale Tex-Mex Restaurant in Houston is Seeking
· Front of the House Manager.
Manager responsible for daily operations of the front-of-the-house functions in a restaurant, including appearance, presentation, guest experience and professional leadership and direction to front-of-the-house employees, bartenders, wait staff, bussers and host.
- Manager must have minimum of 2 years salaried management experience in a polished casual or fine dining restaurant
- Strong and stable work history
- Availability to work a nights, weekends, and holidays in upscale enviorment
- Supervising all Front of House staff in accordance to our service standards
- Responsible for scheduling according to a labor budget
- Manages all employees to maintain high employment quality standards including hiring, development, counseling, promotion, discipline and termination, as appropriate.
- Enforces safety and sanitary practices and maintenance for front-of-the-house.
- Actively participates as a member of the management team.
- Responds to guest comments and seeks opportunities to build guest count while educating and empowering others to act in similar capacity.
- Sets excellent guest service and work examples.
- Manager demonstrates knowledge of entire menu and preparation.
The salary will be based on skills and experience but will be in the 47-57k range.
Bonus Program Available
If you are interested and qualify, please send your resume and salary requirements to
Posted on January 12, 2018
Please contact the recruiter below if you have any questions regarding this position.
Recruiter: Everardo Cruz-Torres