TEX MEX RESTAURANT MANAGER ! HOUSTON TX
Job Type: Full-time
Years of experience: 3-5
Career level: Management
Inspired by long days on the Gulf and late nights on the ranch, this new restaurant brings together the rich foods and traditions on both sides of the border.
TEX MEX RESTAURANT MANAGER needed for a new restaurant serving up authentic Mexican plates, smoky South Texas staples, garden-crisp salads, and wood-fired seafood dishes that deftly fuse the bold flavors of Texas, Mexico and Gulf Coast cooking.
Company recognized as one of Houson's Top Workplaces in 2017!
TEX MEX RESTAURANT MANAGER Requirements;
· Working knowledge of business software (Word, Excel, Social Media)
· Working knowledge of POS & inventory systems
· 3+ years’ experience managing a team of 60+ employees
· 2+ years’ experience managing a high-volume liquor/beer/wine bar or restaurant in excess of $3 million in revenue
· Must be eligible to work in the United States
· Must agree to background check
TEX MEX RESTAURANT MANAGER offered;
· Starting Salary $55-60K
· Comprehensive Insurance Benefits
· 401K with a 3% match by the company
· Paid vacation
· Quality of life work schedule-2 consecutive days off
Attach a current resume and apply today for this fantastic management opportunity!
Posted on February 18, 2018
Please contact the recruiter below if you have any questions regarding this position.
Recruiter: Royl Lawas